Daily Prompt: Girl, Boy: Phrase (The catch phrase of our lives)
Eclectic and crazy describes my blog. I jump all over the place. It’s a good representation of my mind.
Here at my house we like to coin the catch phrase of the day to help find the funny in the mundane. All of them are things someone has said in seriousness. Here is a list of my top ten catch phrases of all time:
- Don’t eat the kitty
- Never lock people in a fire
- Never close a door that doesn’t have a handle (Thanks Nicole)
- You must wear pants when leaving the house
- Don’t put your finger in other people’s belly button, it is rude
- The dog is not a pillow
- But I WANT to make her scream at me
- I am feeling the need to Laminate!
- I am going potty please do not follow me
- Check me for spiders and other bugs!
This list summarizes my day to day life nicely.
What is your catch phrase?
This post is written in response to today’s daily prompt:
Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths
by michelle w. on August 17, 2013
Scribble down the first ten words that come to mind. Pick three of them. There’s your post title. Now write!
Here are some other responses:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Reliant Gnome Wrapper | Godrick Gnomish
- Look Shadow Tree | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths | Let There be Peace on Earth
- Reality Life Window | artesonja
- The Silhouette’s Breeze | Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths | likereadingontrains